Fw: Announcement

  • Fraese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2000
      Announcement
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Fr. Andrew Kencis
      Subject: Announcement

      Monastery Press wishes to announce it will begin mailing it's new publication, Professor I. M. Andreyev's classic work Is the Grace of God Present in the Soviet Church? early next week. This work was originally published in 1948 by Holy Trinity Monastery and is in English for the first time. The article "Notes on the Catacomb Church," also by Professor Andreyev, is included. Softcover, 98 pages, illustrated, with extensive notes not found in the Russian original.

      Initial response has far exceeded our expectations and we have increased our press run.

      Single copy price to all US addresses is $10.00 USF plus $3.00 P&H.
      Multiple, Canadian and International orders, please inquire.
      A 30% discount will be applied to orders of 5 or more.
      Australian customers inquire for special pricing to the "land down under."

      All orders should be pre-paid and sent to:

      Monastery Press
      P. O. Box 104
      Wildwood, Alberta T0E 2M0
      Canada

      For further inquiry or to place an order send an E-mail to: orders@...
      To read the introduction to this new edition: http://www.monasterypress.com/sovchurc.html

      "This is a book whose time has come!" --- Bishop Michael of Toronto

      We still have a limited number of copies available of the reprint of Archpriest Michael Polsky's classic work New Martyrs of Russia in English.
      http://www.monasterypress.com/newtitles.html

    • Deacon Mark Smith