Philokalia

  • TeklaI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
      I am wondering if anyone out there can tell me where I can find the Early
      Fathers of the Philokalia, because, according to Amazon, it is out of print
      right now.

      If anyone has an extra copy, I'd be willing to buy it from you, or perhaps
      someone knows of a source.

      It is published by Faber and Faber, and the ISBN # is 0 571 03794 1.

      Thanks a lot.

      Tekla
    • elias

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
          Thanks for that tip on the Philokalia. I got one from Barnes and Noble. I
          guess they ARE different from Amazon, who couldn't come through for me!

          Thanks!

          Tekla