Help locating Greek Orthodox Church in Sweden

  • Fr Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      I have a parishioner who will be in Stockholm for two weeks. I promised
      her I would find the contact information for the Greek Orthodox Church
      in Stockholm (I think it is there), which is under the Synod of
      Metropolitan Kyprianos of Fili. Would someone be kind enough to provide
      this information?

      =====
      Priest Seraphim Holland | seraphim@... PHONE: 972/529-2754
      CELL PHONE/PAGES: 214 336-3464 ADDR:2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070
      "Redeeming The Time" - a spiritual journal, Sermons, ROCOR directory
      Q&A about Orthodox topics, Confession, FAQs, Parish info,links, more
      --> http://www.orthodox.net> <--

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • FrDcnDimitri@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
        In a message dated 10/3/0 5:05:47 PM, seraphim@... writes:

        << I have a parishioner who will be in Stockholm for two weeks. I promised
        her I would find the contact information for the Greek Orthodox Church
        in Stockholm (I think it is there), which is under the Synod of
        Metropolitan Kyprianos of Fili. Would someone be kind enough to provide
        this information?

        === >>

        Sts. Constantine and Helen Church
        Stockholm

        The visitor can contact Bishop Johannes, who does speak some English, at
        8-972-414 when he arrives in Sweden, or if he prefers to phone before
        departing the U.S., 011-46-8-972-414. Do not have a street address.

        If he is unable to reach His Grace, he can contact Father Anders
        Akerstrom in Uppsala at 18-127-726 (011-46-18-127-726 from the U.S.).
        Father speaks fluent English.

        Hope this is a timely enough response!

        Fr Deacon Dimitri