Re: [orthodox-synod] TIME OUT!

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
      snip

      > The sky began to clear, the sun began to shine and the seas began to calm.
      > rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up hopefully. "You mean you are
      > not going to destroy the earth, Lord?"
      >
      > "No," said the Lord sadly. "The government already has."

      snip

      Thank for a early morning laugh!!!!!!Just got off the phone to the tax and
      mortgage people...so true!!!!!!!!!

      Theodora in the mountains
    • Ernest O'Dell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
        You're very welcome. Good to hear from you again.

        I submitted this little piece of humor to try and bring some civility (if
        not a little humor) to the list. It has been getting rather nasty here
        lately... very unedifying, to say the least.

        Andreas