Re: Antwort: [orthodox-synod] Another Pre-Conciliar Epistle

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Dear Reader Constantine

      This was posted by me sometime ago & is nothing new. His Grace Bishop
      Agafangel did not write the open letter. Father Alexander Lebedeff found
      the doco signed
      by the priests involved but I have deleted the relevant email. I only
      posted the one (in Russian)
      Rahr is referring to which does not name the authors.

      Unworthy Deacon Basil from Canberra

      xenia.rahr@... on 10/02/2000 06:16:08 PM

      Please respond to orthodox-synod@egroups.com

      To: orthodox-synod@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Basil Yakimov/AUST/CSC)
      Subject: Antwort: [orthodox-synod] Another Pre-Conciliar Epistle

      Dear brother Constantine, here it is - in Russian. You can also find it on
      the
      webpage of the journal IPTs. Both sources do not name the authors.

      http://www.vertograd.com.ru:8101/0700/rpcz.htm

      In Christ

      Xenia Rahr