Re: [orthodox-synod] Legitimacy

  • Christopher Herman
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2000
      There were a number of e-mails I sent last week,
      responding to the whole "temporary and tendetious" (or
      whatever the thread was called). I sent about 20 or
      more e-mail responses. So I find out, I exceeded the
      limit of e-mail I could send, so these e-mails never
      made it on-list. I do not even know yet if this one
      will. In any case, it is probably better my responses
      did not go through, as things I have posted seem
      recently to have partially served as a basis for the
      recent inflammation on this list. I think I will
      however, send the responses to the people personally
      if I think my comment was important enough.

      The only important thing I can think to say right now
      is that while I do agree with that the House of Stuart
      is the legitimate heir to the English throne, it is my
      understanding that the present Stuart heir believes he
      is are descended from Jesus and Mary Magdalene...

      Having said that, I think I will remain a rather
      silent member of the list from now on...

      Subdeacon Christopher Herman

      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 4, 2000
        In a message dated 10/4/2000 4:59:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, h2o@...
        writes:

        << In the future, perhaps I will be
        more careful about this type of dry, British humor. >>

        I apologize. I was tired, and the fact that we are
        all related is something I tend to harp on. But I
        should have seen the humor.

        Abashedly,

        Patrick B.