Antwort: [orthodox-synod] Another Pre-Conciliar Epistle

  • xenia.rahr@plaut.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Dear brother Constantine, here it is - in Russian. You can also find it on the
      webpage of the journal IPTs. Both sources do not name the authors.

      http://www.vertograd.com.ru:8101/0700/rpcz.htm

      In Christ

      Xenia Rahr
    • byakimov@csc.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        Dear Reader Constantine

        This was posted by me sometime ago & is nothing new. His Grace Bishop
        Agafangel did not write the open letter. Father Alexander Lebedeff found
        the doco signed
        by the priests involved but I have deleted the relevant email. I only
        posted the one (in Russian)
        Rahr is referring to which does not name the authors.

        Unworthy Deacon Basil from Canberra

        xenia.rahr@... on 10/02/2000 06:16:08 PM

        Please respond to orthodox-synod@egroups.com

        To: orthodox-synod@egroups.com