Re: [paradosis] Re: Dying Child in Nashville---Update

  • rus-am_info_services@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Dear Popi and everyone else who is praying for Brian,

      Thank you so much for your prayers. They are much appreciated.

      I have heard from my brother this morning that Brian has become critical
      and comatose and has maybe 24 hours to make it, if he lives. We really
      need a miracle at this point. Keep praying.

      God bless,

      Alexandra