Prince Philip's Orthodoxy

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      Some years ago, I had lunch with the Rev.Mother Alexandra. For some reason,
      the conversation turned to Philip and his Orthodox connection. Mother
      Alexandra (as I recall) believe Philip had never actually be Orthodox. I
      didn't question that. And, for all I know, I may be mis-remembering what she
      said. It was a long time ago.

      She is what? His aunt? It may be she was mis-remembering, or perhaps trying
      to put the best face on Philip's Anglicanism?

      "Leaning towards Orthodoxy. . . ?"

      Perhaps Philip can, as Constantine the Great did, repent upon his death bed?

      ALJJ+