The tanner's trade

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      Could concern for being descended (again) from tanners be the reason Princess
      Diana never responded to invitations from Chillicothe to come there and visit?

      I gave the information about her Chillicothe connection to John Switzer, a
      columnist fot The Columbus Dispatch. He followed it up, and kept that story
      going. I cut it out and mailed it to Kensington Palace, to the princes. No
      response, of course. I also sent a copy to Tony Blair, the PM. Also, no
      response.

      Maybe no one wants to be remembered as the grandson of a tanner?

      ALJJ+