Re: [orthodox-synod] ALEC BALDWIN

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2000
      snip
      > At least I thought I might find some commiseration here.

      snip

      How is the old saying.."If at first you don't suceed try, try again"???? I
      like the poster who posted recently.."If God wanted us to vote He would send
      canidates....or ever how you spell it" :-) We have progressed in my county
      from a four person commision to this year putting in a new system = one
      person...going forward or backward??????? This is what the people
      wanted????

      :-) Theodora in the strange mountains