+Angelica Moustardas - eternal memory!

  • Fr Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 12:07 PM
      Forwarded at the request of Fr Gregory, who is having email problems
      and cannot send to mailing lists.

      It is with a heavy heart that I appeal to all clergy and laymen of the
      Church to pray for the repose of the soul of the newly departed
      handmaid of God Angelica Moustardas. Angelica was killed last night
      in a car accident while returning home to Michigan for the weekend
      from college in Rochester, NY.

      Those of you who knew Angelica knew her as a happy, pretty, pious young
      girl. I never met anyone who didn't love Angelica. Not just like
      her or tolerate her, but LOVE her. Her soul was indeed beautiful,
      and this was reflected in all her relationships. In fact, as a
      father I can say unequivocally that if my own daughter grows up to be
      like Angelica I will consider myself indeed blessed. Those of you
      who didn't know her can see a picture of her here (she is just below
      the conductor's right hand):

      http://www.orthodox.net/shyc1999/e_page11.html

      Please remember in your prayers Angelica & her family: Nicholas her
      father, Gabriela her mother, Christina, Anastasia, and Elena her
      sisters. Please also remember all of us here at St. Vladimir's as we
      struggle to cope with this great loss.

      The schedule of services for this weekend, including the services for
      Angelica are listed below. The place for all services is at St.
      Vladimir's parish church, unless otherwise indicated.

      This schedule can also be found at our web site: www.stvladimiraami.org

      Friday, September 29
      Pannykhida 7:00 p.m.

      Saturday, September 30
      Vigil 6:00 p.m.
      Pannykhida to follow Vigil

      Sunday, October 1
      Divine Liturgy 10:00 a.m.
      Litya for the departed to follow Liturgy

      Sunday, October 1
      Vespers & Matins for the Departed 6:00 p.m.

      Monday, October 2
      Memorial Divine Liturgy 9:00 a.m. (Note: Following the Liturgy the
      St. Xenia
      Sisterhood will provide a light lunch.)
      Funeral 1:00 p.m.

      Wednesday, October 4
      Burial at Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, NY
      General Parish Discussion: The Orthodox Understanding of Death 7:00
      p.m.

      Saturday, October 7
      9th Day Pannykhida to follow Vigil

      Monday, October 9
      General Parish Discussion: The Orthodox Understanding of Death 7:00
      p.m.

      May God grant rest to our sister in Christ, the newly departed
      Angelica!

      Fr. Gregory
      "St.Vladimir Church" <stvladimir@...>

      =====
      Priest Seraphim Holland | seraphim@... PHONE: 972/529-2754
      CELL PHONE/PAGES: 214 336-3464 ADDR:2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070
      "Redeeming The Time" - a spiritual journal, Sermons, ROCOR directory
      Q&A about Orthodox topics, Confession, FAQs, Parish info,links, more
      --> http://www.orthodox.net> <--

      http://photos.yahoo.com/