Antiochian converts

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      It has been my experience that converts have often made an extensive study of
      what Orthodoxy is, theology, history, etc., and have made an informed
      decision. As often as not, the "cradle converts," as they were called in the
      Episcopal Church of my youth, just as often know only that they "have always
      been Orthodox," yet, sometimes, they haven't the foggiest notion what that
      might mean.

      One ought not single out a whole class of persons and make disparaging
      remarks about them, as a group. Once in a while, a jewel is found amongst
      the coals. Eh?

      ALJJ+