God is a fire ...

  • Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2000
      Dear Brethren,

      Blessing in the name of our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

      Please share with me what I have read today.

      "God is a fire that warms and kindles the heart and the inward parts.
      Hence, if we feel in our hearts the cold which comes from the devil - for
      the devil is cold - let us call on the Lord. He will come to warm our
      hearts with perfect love, not only for Him but also for our neighbor, and
      the cold of him who hates the good will flee before the heat of His
      countenance."

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Duplicates & Subscribing:
      If you are receiving a duplicate of this message, or do you have a friend
      to whom you
      want these messages to be e-mailed? Please send me an email at:

      <mailto:antonious@...>antonious<mailto:antonious@...>@...

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave.,