Re: [orthodox-synod] Jericho ?

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      I suggested to a Jewish writer with a national column (when she asked me to
      make suggestions) that she might wish to look into the Jericho situation.
      She was on her way to Palestine, at that time. She said she was interested
      in reporting on that situaiton. In so far as I know, nothing she has written
      has appeared in the national press.

      One could, I suppose, pester Fathe Robert Stephanopulous? He must have some
      concern for his daughte, don't you think?!

      I would do it myself, but (mirabile dictu!): The man has never liked me.
      When I asked her why that might be, Sister Maria answered: "It's because he
      is an ecumanic, and you are not."

      Maybe.

      Fahter Andre (Laurence J. James, Ph.D.)