Webcasting

  • Fr. Gregory Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Dear All,

      I'm looking for information on webcasting. This may
      not seem pertinent to this group, but the question
      arises from a desire to perhaps webcast the lectures
      and/or panel discussions at this year's St. Herman's
      Youth Conferece. This is not a promise (since I
      haven't a clue as how to do this yet), but simply a
      possiblity. Feel free to email me privately, or to
      the list - as you prefer. Thank you.

      Fr. Gregory

      =====
      Rev. Fr. Gregory Joyce
      St. Vladimir Russian Orthodox Church, ROCOR
      Ann Arbor, MI
      e-mail: ogrisha@...
      parish web page: http://www.stvladimiraami.org
      pager: (734) 651-9784
      This email meant only for private correspondence. Reproduction or forwarding without sender's permission is prohibited.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/