Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: The Greek Festival, Columbus, OH

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2000
      Yes, I know Fathers Nicholas and friend.

      I'm glad it worked for you, but I still say, as I have said to my favorite
      Greek, when he claimed he had learned most of what he knows about the
      Orthodox Faith from me, and he asked, "Why didn't they teach us?!": "The
      Greek Church is NOT about the faith. They form Hellenic centres. They good
      at that."

      "Hellenize the faithful!" to quote (now) Metropolitan MAXIMOS, in his
      diocesan publication.

      Father Andrew