Faith and Love ...

  • Fr. Antonious L. Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      Dear Brethren,

      Blessing in the name of our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

      Please share with me what I have read today.

      "Faith and love, which are gifts of the Holy Spirit, are such a great and
      powerful means that a person who has them can easily, and with joy and
      consolation, go the way Jesus Christ went. Besides this, the Holy Spirit
      gives man the power to resist the delusions of the world so that although
      he makes use of the earthly good, yet he uses them as a temporary visitor,
      without attaching his heart to them. But a man who has not got the Holy
      Spirit, despite all the learning and prudence, is always more or less a
      slave and worshiper of the world."

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Duplicates & Subscribing:
      If you are receiving a duplicate of this message, or if you have a friend
      to whom you
      want these messages to be e-mailed to, please send me an email at:

      <mailto:antonious@...>antonious<mailto:antonious@...>@...

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave.,