Fwd: (fwd) Mideast Leaders Mull Divine Rule

  • Rd. Constantine Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2000
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!

      This is scary.

      What do you think will happen when Antichrist comes and claims to *be*
      God???

      Maybe it's *much* later than we think!

      With Christ's love,
      Rd. Constantine

      # Reader Constantine Wright PO Box 774, Athens, GA 30603 #
      # constantinew@... constans@... #
      # Personal Page- http://members.tripod.com/~constans_wright #

      http://profiles.msn.com