"Raising the Titanic"...

  • Rev. John R. Shaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Now this one is pretty good, I think. If we have to go back to
      events in 1984, and the time of a previous Patriarch, it sounds like the
      "good stuff" must be buried pretty deep...
      Perhaps we need to go back to those long-ago days when
      Metropolitan Anastassy took part in a service with the Archbishop of
      Canterbury...?