Origen and all that.

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Maybe even Satan can repent.

      The Fathers (holy as they were) cannot know the mind of the Evil One.

      Do I think He will? Of course not. Just as I believe some of those Nazis
      and communists I have known will repent. They see no need to do so. One
      of the most evil old things I ever knew was a collaborator for the Nazis, in
      Ukraine.

      She will be buried under a slab which says: "Blessed are the peace makers."
      If there was ever anyone who wasn't that, it was she. That slab will provide
      a judgement against her, for eternity.

      She could repent, except that she does not know what she is. She once said
      to me (her voice dripping with sarcasm): "You think you know me."

      I answered: "I know you very well. You are a controlling, manipulative
      personality who LIKES trouble, and you know you are."

      Well, see, that last part (and you know you are) is something about which she
      knows nothing. I suspect Satan does. She does not, because she is
      self-deluded. That, I think, Satan is NOT.

      Father Andrew