Re: [orthodox-synod] History

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 7:12 PM
      I think I have it: "The Exiled Princes" or something like that? Published
      in Britain. My books are in the process of being moved upstairs to the
      office. I may be another lifetime finding it, but I have not only read it, I
      own it.

      One thesis of the author is: Edward the Exile married a daughter of King
      Andrew the Catholic, not a daughter of St. King Stephan. I checked my
      handy-dandy Langer's World History, and, what do you know? Langer agrees
      with him.

      Scots nationalists the world over will revolt!

      ALJJ+