Re: St. Richard???

  • Lisa Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2000
      Dear Mark and list,
      While we're on this topic, do you have any information about saint(s)
      Robert? A parishioner at my church asked me about it a while back. When he
      was baptized, he took the name Steven, after the protomartyr, because he
      didn't know there was a St. Robert. I have heard of a medieval Robert of
      Blois, but don't have any further description.

      Thanks,
      Lisa

      At 07:55 AM 07/18/2000 -0000, pwrbarrett@... wrote:

      Dear Subdeacon Mark,

      A good resource is "The Book of Saints: A Dictionary
      of the Servants of God," by the Benedictine monks
      of St. Augustine's Abbey, Ramsgate. That's my
      source for the following: