New Martyrs of Russia

  • pwrbarrett@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2000
      Reading over excerpts from the Synod minutes from around
      the time of the glorification of the New Martyrs, I see references
      to a list of the Martyrs glorified. Is it possible to obtain this list?

      Thanks,

      Patrick W. R. Barrett

      "The Southerner, who isn't convinced of it,
      is very much afraid that he may have been
      formed in the image and likeness of God."

      - Flannery O'Connor