Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: National media and Palestine.

  • Elias Harb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
      There has been on occasions terrorist attacks against Israelis by
      Extremist Palestinians acting out of the never ending despair . I am
      against terrorism but Injustice, violence (STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM BY
      ISRAELI GOVERNMENT), lack of solution, despair breeds extremism.
      Please do not compare Palestinian stubble with Israelis crime against the
      Palestinians. In 1920 , the Palestinians made up 92% of the population of
      Palestine. The Fact is that a horrible crime has been committed against the
      Palestinian People. people driven out of their homes, land confiscation,
      millions of refugees driven out of their homes, massacres against villages
      (example Deir Yassin) Houses being blown up. teenagers shot, many of the
      Israeli cities were built over Palestinian villages . There are millons of
      Palestinan refugees in Lebanon , Syria, and Jordian and they are Muslims
      and Christians.

      In Christ
      Elias

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2000
        In a message dated 7/12/2000 8:20:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        rpeters@... writes:

        << Jews call me an anti-semite and Arabs call me a Jew lover. I guess you
        can't win when you want real justice. >>

        At the very least, you rarely get what you want.

        Patrick W. R. Barrett

        "The Southerner, who isn't convinced of it,
        is very much afraid that he may have been
        formed in the image and likeness of God."

        - Flannery O'Connor