Re: [orthodox-synod] Re:The meeting of the RC/Orthodox

  • Joseph Digrande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:18 PM
      After reading the letter of St. Justin- how can the
      Serbian Church both canonize him and remain in
      communion with the WCC and the Latins (as far as
      common prayer). Why the theological schizophrenia?
      Also has the New Calendar "Patriarchates" recognized
      the canonization of St. Justin?
      Patriarchates is in quotes because St. Justin has
      supplied the context to put them in quotes.
      Joseph Digrande

      http://mail.yahoo.com/