Re: [orthodox-synod] Kursk Root Icon

  • Karen Grisel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 11:43 PM
      dear in Christ Patrick,

      I'm going to look and see if I have the issue of Orth. Life, but it is
      doubtful. Would you please make photocopies of the articles and send to:

      415 washington st., norwich, ct 06360

      thank you ! Father Basil Grisel

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 11:47 PM
        dear in Christ Theodora,

        thank you for taking the time to respond. Do you have multiple copies. and
        is there a discount for multiple copies to a church bookstore ? I'll send a
        check with our order.

        thank you! Father Basil Grisel