Help translating English -> Russian for Synod Home Page

  • Fr Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      I need translation help for some following phrases and prose, which
      appear in the Synod home page (http://www.rocor.org) in English. I am
      in the process of making the page bi-lingual.

      OFFICIAL SITE

      Jericho News

      Upcoming Events

      Mission in Haiti

      Contact Us

      Our Mission

      Report from the office of Bishop Ambrose of Vevey on Bari

      The fundamental mission of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of
      Russia is to bring its faithful to salvation, by preaching the Gospel
      of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and administering the Holy
      Mysteries through the action of the grace of the Holy Spirit, Who
      guides the Holy Orthodox Church,founded by Our Lord Himself, through
      the ages, unchanged.

      In particular, the mission of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of
      Russia is twofold:
      1) to preserve the Holy Orthodox faith and traditions as maintained by
      the historical autocephalous Russian Orthodox Church, and
      2) to spread the faith established by Our Savior and His apostles to
      all the lands where Russian Orthodox Christians have migrated.

      Telephone

      FAX

      Postal address

      Any help is very much appreciated.

      =====
      Priest Seraphim Holland | seraphim@... PHONE: 972/529-2754
      CELL PHONE/PAGES: 214 336-3464 ADDR:2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070
      "Redeeming The Time" - a spiritual journal, Sermons, ROCOR directory
      Q&A about Orthodox topics, Confession, FAQs, Parish info,links, more
      --> http://www.orthodox.net> <--

      http://im.yahoo.com/