Re: [orthodox-synod] Kursk Root Icon

  • Ernest O'Dell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2000
      http://www.rocor.org/holyicons/kursk_root.html

      The above URL will take you to the ROCOR web site which gives definitive
      history of the Kursk Root Icon of the The Mother of God.

      http://www.rocor.org/holyicons/index.html

      This URL will take you to a page showing the links to the Kursk Root Icon
      along with two other miraculous icons.

      Hope this helps.

      Andreas

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000
        dear in Christ Patrick,

        I'm going to look and see if I have the issue of Orth. Life, but it is
        doubtful. Would you please make photocopies of the articles and send to:

        415 washington st., norwich, ct 06360

        thank you ! Father Basil Grisel

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000
          dear in Christ Theodora,

          thank you for taking the time to respond. Do you have multiple copies. and
          is there a discount for multiple copies to a church bookstore ? I'll send a
          check with our order.

          thank you! Father Basil Grisel