Re: [orthodox-synod] need help: salmon dill sauce recipe

  • Fr. Alexander Lebedeff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
      PMBI, ladies, but we make the salmon in the dishwasher, since we never had
      a pan big enough to fit the whole fish.

      Wrap in foil. Upper rack, full cycle (including the dry cycle).

      No soap.

      Got the idea from Melinda Lee on her cooking show.

      It comes out very moist and tender.

      With love in Christ,

      Prot. Alexander