Need Web Page URLs

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Dear Members,

      I am revising my Orthodox pages - moved them to Angelfire and am
      expanding them. I'd like to include a section of personal webpages
      devoted to Orthodox materials as well as the more Mega-site
      URLs.

      To that end I'd appreciate you sending me **privately** the URLs to
      your webpages (to avoid clogging this e-list). My e-dress is below
      in my signature.

      Also, any parish webpages you want to see included. Please don't
      assume I already "know" about them!

      If there are any "mega" sites that you need including, go ahead and
      send those URLs, too. Who knows, I may have missed one
      somewhere...

      Thanks!

      Yours in Christ,
      Elizabeth Riggs, a sinner
      and Perennial Student
      http://www.angelfire.com/ga/riggs/index.html
      Our Lady, the Joy of All Who Sorrow Church (ROCOR)
      Cumming, GA USA (Atlanta, GA area)
      http://www.churchabroad.org
      Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!