(Fwd) July Events

  • Priest Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000
      A question I was asked. Any answer?

      I was advised that the Russian Diocese was conducting special
      events July 18 to 21. I cannot find them listed anywhere on a
      calendar.

      Could you please point me to the information?

      Thank you.

      Priest Seraphim Holland St Nicholas Orthodox Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
      seraphim@... Ph:972/529-2754 MOBILE & VOICE MAIL 214 336-3464
      FAX: 603/908-2408 Home Address: 2102 Summit, McKinney, TX 75070, USA
      WEBMASTER FOR: St Nicholas Home Page - http://www.orthodox.net
      Official ROCOR Page - http://www.rocor.org
      10 questions (many subjects) http://www.orthodox.net/questions
      Thoughts on the Sunday gospels http://www.orthodox.net/sermons