Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Please Pray For Our Parish (St. NicholasCathedral, Seattle, WA)

  • rjmanz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2000
      Yikes! Will there always be controversy in our churches? Maybe people can
      share spiritually edifying things about theology, saints, etc.? I've been
      guilty of stirring things up now and then on the list over the past 2 yrs, but
      is there anyone else tired of it. There is a tendency to drop out of the list
      because of this. What ever happened to Basil Lourie's scholarly input, Fr.
      Alexander and so on?

      Nectarios

      --
      Sincerely, An iPhone User