Lardas

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      Christ is Risen !

      Matushka Ann Lardas phoned me to night from Windsor, Ontario, where the family is in a hotel recovering. Nicholas remains in hospital with glass in his eyes and arms. All other family are scraped, bruised, and the other two boys also have 'glass in eyes' problems but not severe. Matushka sounds tense and controlled and in charge, but sleepless. They have not decided how to proceed to CT, are without a
      car. She feels a near miracle in that the ambulance was the second vehicle behind, with EMT's and a
      nurse aboard, and that injuries were
      not worse. She wants to get to CT and get settled, so the family can collect itself. It's interesting that I had just read the Akathist to St Nicholas for them when she phoned.

      Joseph Miller