Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayer Request

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2000
      Thanks be to God that the injuries weren't even more serious. Please tell
      them of our prayers for them, especially to St Nicholas.

      Joseph Miller

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2000
        They are in our prayers!
        Mary
        St. John Maximovitch Orthodox Mission
        Austin
      • Theodora
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2000
          snip
          > A further mercy was provided by the presence of an ambulance, which had
          > been behind the car. While it was transporting, and not fitted with a
          > crash kit, it did contain a complement of EMTs who were able to provide
          > assistance virtually as soon as the cars came to a stop.

          snip

          Christ Is Risen! May the glory of our Lord be prasied! I always pray for
          all and especially for those traveling where ever they may be...I like to
          think of "Bubbles of grace surrounding all cars"...and to think, EMT's right
          there! Please keep us imformed ( especially about the eyes) and know all
          are in prayer and thanksgiving to the Lord .

          love and peace
          Theodora in the mountains