Serbian Orthodox Church

  • tallscapes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2000
      Dear in Christ Gregory,

      Christ is risen!

      There are many of us who love the beauty of the Serbian
      Church and honor her sufferings. We are perplexed by
      what we hear and eager to understand better. I have read
      the paschal epistles of Patriarch Pavel with much edification.
      Yes, I want to understand better how she adheres to true
      Orthodoxy under her present duress.

      Do you know if services have been composed for the newly
      glorified saints?

      Holy Nicholai, Justin, and John pray to God for us!

      Sinful, Peter Brandt-Sorheim