RE: [orthodox-synod] recovery

  • Chris Maas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2000
      Thank you Father. You have mine (and all of my best wishes as well).

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2000
        Chist is risen!

        Thanks, Chris! A long way to go... but at least I can answer my
        mail! BTW... Matthew has been rather urgently trying to contact you
        so we can set up proper links between your server and ours. Can you
        help out? He should be in the office by 10AM today at latest.
        --Fr. Gregory Williams

        1180 Orthodox Way
        Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

        Phone: (615) 536-5239