Re: [orthodox-synod] recovery

  • Robert M. Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2000
      Father bless.

      Christ is Risen!

      I am thrilled to hear of your recovery, Fr. Gregory. I pray that God will
      give you strength upon strength in the coming days and weeks.

      Love in Christ,
      --
      Michael Garrett
      Fukuoka, Japan

      on 5/9/00 1:18 AM, Fr. Gregory Williams at frgregory@... wrote:

      > Christ is risen! Thanks be to God, I was released from St. Thomas
      > (after 10 days' treatment for one of the most severe cases of malaria
      > ever experienced there, plus a septic blood infection into the
      > bargain. I was able to return home in time to hear the last services
      > of Holy Week by monitor, then receive the Holy Mysteries at the
      > Paschal Liturgy in the wee hours of holy Pascha. I was able, by
      > God's grace, to assist (but not serve) for the Agape Vespers, and
      > have been able to serve daily Bright Week Vespers since (but not
      > Liturgy). Please pray that God will give the grace and healing that
      > I may at least serve Liturgy Bright Saturday and Thomas Sunday.
      > Prognosis is for full recovers in about 6 months, with no threat of
      > recurrence (but no permanent immunity either). Your continuing
      > prayers will be greatly appreciated.
      > --Fr. Gregory Williams
      >
      > * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      > 1180 Orthodox Way
      > Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA
      >
      > Phone: (615) 536-5239
      > FAX: (615) 536-5945
      > E-mail: frgregory@...

    • Chris Maas
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2000
        Thank you Father. You have mine (and all of my best wishes as well).

[...]

      • Fr. Gregory Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2000
          Chist is risen!

          Thanks, Chris! A long way to go... but at least I can answer my
          mail! BTW... Matthew has been rather urgently trying to contact you
          so we can set up proper links between your server and ours. Can you
          help out? He should be in the office by 10AM today at latest.
          --Fr. Gregory Williams

          1180 Orthodox Way
          Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

          Phone: (615) 536-5239