Glorification of Saint Raphael and ROCOR

  • Carlos Seramos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 1:23 PM
      I'd like to how SCOBA and NONSCOBA jurisdictions deal with a situation like
      the glorification of Saint Raphael. It seems like most SCOBA jurisdictions
      recognize the ROCOR canonization of Saint John of San Franscisco. What is
      the likelyhood that ROCOR will recognize the canonization of Saint Raphael?