re: [orthodox-synod] Re:Holy fire

  • arescan@email.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2000
      Christ is risen!
      Of course the Holy Fire ''appeared'' or there would be no ceremony.
      Look up orthodoxnews.com for the best news about Pascha all over the world.

      He is truly risen!
      +Emanuel

    • ljames6034@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2000
        A Roman Catholic of my acquaintance asked me about "the fire." Apparently,
        there was some TV news concerning it. She wanted to know what it might mean.
        I told her.

        I made the inference (though she did not say so) that the fire had appeared
        in Jerusalem, as it always does.

        ALJJ+