Funds for Haiti

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2000
      To all Clergy & Faithful:

      By directive of His Grace Bishop Gabriel, no funds are to be sent
      directly to Haiti, for any reason. All donations should be mailed
      *only* to:

      Haition Orthodox Mission
      1180 Orthodox Way
      Liberty, TN 37095 USA

      If you have received a solicition for funds directly from Haiti,
      please forward it, or a facsimile, to the above address. Or fax to:
      (615) 536-5945. If you have already sent funds directly to our
      mission in Haiti (since 1 June 1999), please be so kind as to advise
      us thereof. With apologies for the abrupt tone of this letter, and
      begging your continued prayers for my speedy recovery from malaria
      and septic infection,

      Sincerely in Christ,
      Father Gregory

      --Fr. Gregory Williams