Darwin

  • ljames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:34 AM
      I meant to say this, last night, when I responded to Elizabeth's post on
      Darwin.

      There was a review called "Darwin's Ghost," in the Book Review section of the
      Sunday New York Times, Sunday before last. It seemed to me to be a
      balanced presentation, though the review was fulsome in its praise of the
      author's work.

      The review is worth reading. If you don't have a copy, it can (likely) be
      found in your local publlic library) I would quote from it, but: I left
      that section of the paper in Tennessee.

      Father Andrew