Father Gregory Williams

  • ljames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:24 PM
      As many of you know, I was in Tennessee, over the weekend.

      This report is unsolicited by anyone, but I thought some of you might enjoy
      knowing how Father Gregory seemed to me.

      He came to the Liturgy, very late, on Pascha. He did not look at all well,
      because he had just come from the hospital, that day.

      On Pascha, he came to Vespers, and he looked ever so much better. In a
      matter of only a few hours, he seemed to me to be much, much better.

      I had lunch with him, after Vespers. He was able to eat and enjoy himself.

      If I were an M.D., i.e., a "real doctor," instead of a Ph.D., I would say the
      man is clearly recovering as well as any could expect. As I said to him,
      after Vespers, "I thought we might well say not only 'Christ is risen!' but
      that you, yourself, have risen."

      Just thought you should know.

      Father Andrew