Re: [orthodox-synod] Fwd: MP tries to steal our only Church in Danmark

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2000
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <WJTHerman@...>
      To: <orthodox-synod@egroups.com>; <pravoslavie@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 2:02 PM
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Fwd: MP tries to steal our only Church in Danmark

      > Holy and Great Tuesday
      >
      > Dear brethren in Christ,
      > I received this from my dear brother in Christ, Nikolaj, a faithful
      > servant of God and fellow member of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside
      > of Russia. As you can see, the MP is at it again.
      >
      > In Christ,
      > Timothy, servant of God.

      Please pardon but what did you recieve? Was it removed? Am confused but
      would like to read the article.

      Theodora in the mountains
    • Michael Malloy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2000

        >Please pardon but what did you recieve? Was it removed? Am confused but
        would like to read the article.

        I'm not the only one with this problem. It's a rapidly growing one though.
        Aparently a lot of people are using what looks like attached files instead
        of copying texts. Fortunately some servers delete this stuff because it
        could contain nasty file eating stuff. On slow antique equipment, like I
        have at home, these attached files take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to download.

        Michael Malloy (Not related to anybody named Mallory)

        Minutia is for those with no imagination.

        "Those who are not satisfied with what they have to sustain life but who
        seek for more, make themselves the slaves of passions"
        - St Anthony the Great

        "Blazhen muzh, izhe nye ide na sovyet nechestivykh..."
        - Psalm 1
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Michael Malloy (malloy.2@...) (614) 292-2319
        O.S.U. Music and Dance Library: Room 166 Sullivant Hall
        1813 North High Street: Columbus OH 43210
      • WJTHerman@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2000
          Sorry about that, but I guess it didn't work quite right. I guess this
          is another problem with the WebTV vs. a computer. My sincere apologies.

          I will try and send it again. If it doesn't work this time, I will
          figure out some way to rectify the situation.

          In Christ,
          Timothy, somewhat frustrated WebTV user but first of all servant of God.