[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Consuming vodka

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      Dear Friends

      Holy Russia did not fall because of Vodka!
      Like Communism did not fall because of Vodka.
      Like USA does not fall because of Vodka!

      Holy Russia fell because she was stabbed in the
      back by the heretic western powers that failed
      to help her when she was injected with the
      demonic Lenin, having exhausted herself
      in the common struggle against Germany.

      Nikolaj

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        ok.. that's enough. This list needs a little levity, but since alll we're going to get is this argument, I'll go read other lists.

        See ya.