[orthodox-synod] Flaming

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Personally - the last place I'd expect "fidonet echo flaming" would be here on this list.

      Maybe before this gets way out of hand, each of us to one another should do a full prostration and ask the other for forgiveness for being such arrogant fools.

      The past should have taught each of us a lesson; not one thing will be gained by this selfish pageantry.  These bouts of intellectualism serves only one purpose, and that is to invite the pointing, gestures and ridicule of the demons.

      What is it that every one wishes?  To speak some priceless speech or scream some irreparable insult at someone that will lie as an open wound in the side of Orthodoxy for another 100 years?  Don't you believe we already have enough problems to solve than to conjure up some new ones?

      Forgive me - just my opinion.

      Your unworthy servant,
      Andrew