Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: heavy and sorrowful heart!

  • fraese
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2000
      Please forgive me, I have been very busy and not really reading any of these posts about the Royal Martyrs, and to be honest I still don't know what most of them say.  However, I just want to put in my support in favor of edifying each other.  The church teaches that it is edifying to honor the martyrs, and I am very thankful for all who encourage us to keep doing that.
      Theodora