[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Holy Royal Martyrs

  • Antiquariu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
      Loreneli@... writes:

      << is the 'Germanic spear chucker' remark really neccesary?

      Signed,

      An Indignant ethnic German Orthodox Christian.

      Oh goodness, but yes!

      Vova (a/k/a Werner Saemmler) Hindrichs
      a not-so-indignant ethnic Northern Saxon Orthodox Christian who is more than
      aware of Rurik's ancestry :-))
    • Rachael Kenoyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
        > is the 'Germanic spear chucker' remark really neccesary?
        >
        > Signed,
        >
        > An Indignant ethnic German Orthodox Christian.

        Uh, "Germanic" as opposed to "German". Heavens, there IS a BIG
        difference! <laugh> But Rurik wouldn't have been chucking a
        spear---shame on Vova! ;-D

        This list (and others running this thread) are getting too surreal for
        words. Did I miss the signpost that said "Entering the Twilight Zone"?
        Or just the one that said "Re-entering the 17th century"??? Maybe I
        should forget how to read and write, like a proper woman! ;-)

        Torn between laughter and horrified shock,

        A non-bolshevik, non-masonic, non-monarchist German-American Orthodox
        Christian
      • Loren Elifrits
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
          Well, garsh! I just wanna know what's wrong with being an indignant Orthdox
          German-American spear chucker anyways?

          http://www.egroups.com/group/orthodox-synod