[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Sv: Holy Royal Martyrs

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      "The autocracy will not, God willing, ever return, but
      if it does, then we must do all in our power to overthrow it -- especially if
      it happens in this country."

      But it is clear from your postings that you already live in an autocracy  - dear Vova!
      You live in the in your own inside Autocracy of humanistic intellectualism!
      The postings you make are simply a disgrace to the Russian Orthodox Church!
      Not so much because you disgrace yourself, but rather because you fail to
      understand the spiritual sin in dishonouring the Martyrs!

      In Christ
      Nikolaj