[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Sv: Holy Royal Martyrs

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      "you write like a Communist"

      And above - you really expose your true sentiment of hatred against Holy Russia.
      I am glad you came out of the closet!

      "The autocracy will not, God willing, ever return, but
      if it does, then we must do all in our power to overthrow it -- especially if
      it happens in this country."
      Again - thank you for clarifying your trigger-happy bolshevik belief in humanism!

      In Christ
      Nikolaj

      PS - You at least succeeded in now making me leave this joke of a list!
      I hope at least that "one down" will make you happy?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
        "The autocracy will not, God willing, ever return, but
        if it does, then we must do all in our power to overthrow it -- especially if
        it happens in this country."

        But it is clear from your postings that you already live in an autocracy  - dear Vova!
        You live in the in your own inside Autocracy of humanistic intellectualism!
        The postings you make are simply a disgrace to the Russian Orthodox Church!
        Not so much because you disgrace yourself, but rather because you fail to
        understand the spiritual sin in dishonouring the Martyrs!

        In Christ
        Nikolaj